I am thinking of making these pork chops again. They came out so good and they are so easy to make. Who says AIP/Paleo has to be hard or complicated!
Ginger Honey Glaze Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chop
- 3 tbsp minced ginger
- 4 garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 coconut amino
- dash of salt to taste
- dash of pepper (omit if AIP)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Season each pork chop with salt and pepper (omit if AIP)
- In a bowl, combine ginger, garlic, honey, and coconut amino
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish and cover with them with the mixture
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chops reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Turn pork chops halfway through cooking.
The Hungry Pea